“Great staff Good food”
Review of The Scrambled Egg

The Scrambled Egg
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Lithia
Reviewed 16 October 2018

A restaurant that actually remembers how to cook scrambled eggs. Restaurant was clean, food was hot, staff was very nice.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Right next to Fish Hawk and easy access and good service. I liked the Menu and food taste was good. The only suggestion I have for the Owner is to add more Healthy options and give mofre choices to Customers. Now a days everyone is Heath Consious and when I asked the waiter, They didnt have a suggestion Box.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Visited The Scrambled Egg for late breakfast on Sunday 9/9/2018 when we arrived there wasn't a long wait to be seated waitress took us to our table along with menus and took our drink order's ordered mimosas and a water wasn't a fan of the mimosa primarily watered-down orange juice, but I won’t hold that against The Scrambled Egg. This turned out to be a great place for breakfast great food and I do highly recommend this place. I ordered the Fishhawker breakfast with the cheddar hashbrown casserole (my favorite) and the french bread french toast, along with scrambled eggs and the regular bacon I didn’t try the brown sugar bacon which was what the rave was all about, waitress advised that is very sweet, so I passed. Food came out very quick and the casserole was delicious and a lot of flavor it did not disappoint and the french toast was to die for soft french bread made into french toast with powdered sugar sprinkled throughout this was a different take on french toast and it was great. I had a wonderful breakfast experience at The Scrambled Egg. Great Job! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

It is not hard to continue to return to this Bfast, Brunch, Lunch cozy restaurant. The food is GREAT, The people AMAZINGLY friendly, and PLENTY of food and flavor for your dollar. We love it here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Love everything on the menu to include scratch-made gravy and hollandaise. They even substituted extra spinach in place of potatoes in my yummy breakfast bowl.

Date of visit: July 2018