“Great Breakfast”
Review of The Scrambled Egg

The Scrambled Egg
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Lithia
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Visited The Scrambled Egg for late breakfast on Sunday 9/9/2018 when we arrived there wasn't a long wait to be seated waitress took us to our table along with menus and took our drink order's ordered mimosas and a water wasn't a fan of the mimosa primarily watered-down orange juice, but I won’t hold that against The Scrambled Egg. This turned out to be a great place for breakfast great food and I do highly recommend this place. I ordered the Fishhawker breakfast with the cheddar hashbrown casserole (my favorite) and the french bread french toast, along with scrambled eggs and the regular bacon I didn’t try the brown sugar bacon which was what the rave was all about, waitress advised that is very sweet, so I passed. Food came out very quick and the casserole was delicious and a lot of flavor it did not disappoint and the french toast was to die for soft french bread made into french toast with powdered sugar sprinkled throughout this was a different take on french toast and it was great. I had a wonderful breakfast experience at The Scrambled Egg. Great Job! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

It is not hard to continue to return to this Bfast, Brunch, Lunch cozy restaurant. The food is GREAT, The people AMAZINGLY friendly, and PLENTY of food and flavor for your dollar. We love it here.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Love everything on the menu to include scratch-made gravy and hollandaise. They even substituted extra spinach in place of potatoes in my yummy breakfast bowl.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

While visiting Lithia Springs Park today, we came upon this little restaurant. Even though it was 1:45 and they close at 2:00, we were welcomed by the nicest guy who told us not to worry..
we had plenty of time!! Since we had our dog with us, we planned to eat at the tables in front but..surprise..they had a "porch" which was air conditioned and allowed pets! The menu was great..the food excellent..and the service outstanding!! How lucky we were to find this perfect spot?

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Everything excellent. Great selection and service. Will definitely return and recommend to everyone. Lunch menu is also great selections.