“Thanksgiving dinner”

Le Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 44th Street & NE 48th Street
Description: Some of our reviews: "Best Restaurant in North Broward" (Sun-Sentinel) “Surprisingly Awesome Strip Mall Restaurant” (Zagat).. "Elin & Andy Trousdale continue to wow guests from their funky storefront French-influenced bistro." (John Tanasychuck, Sun Sentinel)... “Le Bistro is that rare dining establishment that conveys ma-and-pa-type warmth, reflecting the earnest efforts of owners Elin and Andy Trousdale” (Rochelle Koff Miami Herald)... “The food is stunning” (Gordon Ramsey) ...Special attention to providing Gluten Free dining.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I had made a reservation for dinner on Thanksgiving I thought, the reservation was for Christmas actually.. It did not matter they seated us very graciously. I don't expect the highest quality on major holidays but Le Bistro served a fantastic meal that would have been remarkable on any day of the year. We plan to go back very soon to sample the regular menu

1  Thank Caroline M
EatingisBelieving, Owner at Le Bistro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for writing! We are thrilled to know you enjoyed Le Bistro Thanksgiving Dinner. We appreciate you sharing your experience here and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

When you arrive at this small nondescript strip mall at Lighthouse Point (Delray area) you're saying to yourself, this might not be so good. But entering the quaint restaurant, you see the owners with Gordon Ramsay, and a multitude of culinary awards, posted on the wall and you go, maybe OK after all. And yes, the food was very delicious.
We came to Le Bistro because it was open on Thanksgiving, was serving roast turkey and stipulated what was gluten free on their Thanksgiving menu. And they had a 3 course prix fixe menu at a very reasonable $39/each. Three of us had the roast turkey (myself without the dressing). The original server thought the au jus was gluten free but when my meal arrived it had no gravy - they had confirmed some flour had been been added to it. So marks off for not knowing up front (I really wanted some gravy) but good catch for me in the end. Instead of gravy I had their cranberry sauce. Wow, best I've ever had!
Our other diner was able to enjoy GF prime rib, served rare and delicious. Appetizers were very elegant - a Butternut squash soup or Pear Gorgonzola salad with arugula. Three of us had the creme brûlée for dessert - very yummy.
We did order soft drinks at the beginning of the meal but they didn't come - the wait staff caught the mistake at the end of the meal and apologized.
The service was friendly and professional despite a few errors along the way. As one of the few restaurants doing Thanksgiving dinner, they were pretty swamped.
If you appreciate culinary skill and excellence, give Le bistro a try. You won't be disappointed with the food.

1  Thank towerpants
EatingisBelieving, Owner at Le Bistro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review of Le Bistro restaurant. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Dinner. Please accept our apologies for not serving you our 100% gluten free turkey jus with your dinner. I hope you come back to explore more of our safe menu selections.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We meet our friends for dinner here whenever we possibly can! The food is exquisite! Chef Andy & his partner and wife Elin always do a fantastic job!! I had the octopus which was so tender and delicious I ate it all myself!! I only eat seafood but my friends enjoyed an array of fabulous meat dishes including quail and beef Wellington which my boyfriend, who is a retired executive chef, said was awesome!! I also had the escargot and grouper which were also delicious!!! The wine was delicious and dessert was the perfect finish for a get together with friends we don’t get to see enough of!! we will come back again and again!! This is a hidden gem of a restaurant!!

It is always a joy to see you and serve you! We love how much you enjoy our restaurant and can hardly wait to see you again! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Le Bistro with theTripadvisor community.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I recently visited Le Bistro with my husband and let me tell you, we were blown away. The atmosphere is very intimate and relaxing. We were greeted at the door by one of the owners Ellen who was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The food is out of this world! I honestly didn't know what to order off the menu because all the choices looked so good! I ended up getting a filet and my husband did the steak Diane amongst a few different appetizers: Escargot, mushroom soup, and a Le Bistro salad. Everything was delicious and fresh. Le Bistro is a hidden gem as I never knew about it until reading through reviews on line and thought to give it a try. My husband and I are sure happy we did! If you are looking for a quiet relaxing night with a significant other or even family and friends with fresh, delicious food and something on the menu for everyone? Le Bistro is the place to go!

We enjoy your company more than you know! It's always a pleasure to be able to sit down with you and talk about food and wine. You are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to your next visit and sharing a glass or two with you! Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

It's always a pleasure bringing friends here for the first time. Even if French food isn't your fancy, this elegant bistro will be sure to amaze you. I loved the Chef's Beef Wellington, which is enough to be filling but not overwhelming. In general the food here is powerful, both in presentation and taste. I highly recommend spending a night out here.

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Le Bistro with the Tripadvisor community. We appreciate the confidence you have in us by bringing your friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Le Bistro Restaurant? Share your experiences!