“Always amazing!!”

Le Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 44th Street & NE 48th Street
Description: Some of our reviews: "Best Restaurant in North Broward" (Sun-Sentinel) “Surprisingly Awesome Strip Mall Restaurant” (Zagat).. "Elin & Andy Trousdale continue to wow guests from their funky storefront French-influenced bistro." (John Tanasychuck, Sun Sentinel)... “Le Bistro is that rare dining establishment that conveys ma-and-pa-type warmth, reflecting the earnest efforts of owners Elin and Andy Trousdale” (Rochelle Koff Miami Herald)... “The food is stunning” (Gordon Ramsey) ...Special attention to providing Gluten Free dining.
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We meet our friends for dinner here whenever we possibly can! The food is exquisite! Chef Andy & his partner and wife Elin always do a fantastic job!! I had the octopus which was so tender and delicious I ate it all myself!! I only eat seafood but my friends enjoyed an array of fabulous meat dishes including quail and beef Wellington which my boyfriend, who is a retired executive chef, said was awesome!! I also had the escargot and grouper which were also delicious!!! The wine was delicious and dessert was the perfect finish for a get together with friends we don’t get to see enough of!! we will come back again and again!! This is a hidden gem of a restaurant!!

EatingisBelieving, Owner at Le Bistro Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

It is always a joy to see you and serve you! We love how much you enjoy our restaurant and can hardly wait to see you again! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Le Bistro with theTripadvisor community.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I recently visited Le Bistro with my husband and let me tell you, we were blown away. The atmosphere is very intimate and relaxing. We were greeted at the door by one of the owners Ellen who was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The food is out of this world! I honestly didn't know what to order off the menu because all the choices looked so good! I ended up getting a filet and my husband did the steak Diane amongst a few different appetizers: Escargot, mushroom soup, and a Le Bistro salad. Everything was delicious and fresh. Le Bistro is a hidden gem as I never knew about it until reading through reviews on line and thought to give it a try. My husband and I are sure happy we did! If you are looking for a quiet relaxing night with a significant other or even family and friends with fresh, delicious food and something on the menu for everyone? Le Bistro is the place to go!

We enjoy your company more than you know! It's always a pleasure to be able to sit down with you and talk about food and wine. You are sincerely appreciated. We look forward to your next visit and sharing a glass or two with you! Thank you for writing.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

It's always a pleasure bringing friends here for the first time. Even if French food isn't your fancy, this elegant bistro will be sure to amaze you. I loved the Chef's Beef Wellington, which is enough to be filling but not overwhelming. In general the food here is powerful, both in presentation and taste. I highly recommend spending a night out here.

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Le Bistro with the Tripadvisor community. We appreciate the confidence you have in us by bringing your friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The service was excellent! The food to die for. If you have not experienced this restaurant then do so.

Thank you for your very kind comments. We look forward to your next visit to Le Bistro. See you soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Le Bistro is amazing! The atmosphere is very relaxing. The Chef and his wife are friendly and always make my dining experience amazing. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone!

1  Thank Shannon E

It's amazing how ones point of view about food can be changed if the food is of great quality and prepared properly. It's always a delight to see you and we look forward to many more memorable evenings with you! Thank you for writing!

Been to Le Bistro Restaurant? Share your experiences!