“Good food, reseasonable cost”
Review of Sicilian Oven

Sicilian Oven
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

The Sicilian salad is wonderful, especially with the gorgonzola cheese. I do not like brick fired pizza because it is too burnt for my taste. Not here. The crust comes out brown and crispy. My only complaint is if you order a meal, pasta is extra.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Went there with a group of friends. The pizza was great, salad was super yummy and the carrot cake was one of the best we’ve had. Great service too! Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This restaurant is popular with the locals who know their Italian food. The eggplant here is the best we have ever had. They use a meat slicer to cut it very thin and dish was excellent Everything we ate was top notch.

Get there early or be prepared to wait at peak times, even on a weeknight.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We come to this place twice a year usually with friends that are visiting from over seas and they love they brick oven cooked pizza and wings

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My husband is a pizza connoisseur. We saw it said take out so we stopped. The place was packed but the hostess came and immediately opened the door for me and took me straight to the carry out area. I️ ordered and my pizza was done in 15 minutes. It was delicious. This is definitely a new pizza joint for us. I️ can’t wait to eat inside the restaurant next time. Definitely try it.