My 87 year old mother has been coming here for years. She asked to be taken here on her birthday. Knew there was a problem when the front door was opened and all we could smell was old cigarettes. The waitress was very slow for a table of 10 (think she was at least 70 plus years old...brought 2 plates out at a time). Food was tasteless. The final straw was my wife's visit to the bathroom..uggghh..all she said was it was disgusting....not clean and smelly. My father used to say you can tell how a kitchen is kept by how clean the public restroom is kept. I just found out the board of health finally closed it last week. Live roaches (many dead ones..probably ate the food) and mice!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.