“Wonderful ceviche”
Review of Get Reel Ceviche

Get Reel Ceviche
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Very small restaurant, however what they lack in size they make up for in flavor. Their ceviche is delicious. My daughter and I each ordered the ceviche shooters for Happy Hour and tried all four of the ceviches between the two of us. The two with soy sauce in them were too salty for our taste, however the classic and the one with lemon were delicious. Next time I will just order ceviche! My daughter and her boyfriend got different kinds of tacos and enjoyed them. I ordered the chicken nachos and they were ok. I thought they were a bit bland, but with the jalapeno sauce that came with the tacos they were not bad. I only wish they had used salted tortillas in the nachos. Their salted tortillas must be salted with a lime salt- they are delicious!

1  Thank trish149

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Officially my favorite place in Fort Lauderdale, the food was just epic!!, the service was genuine and the soho/beach vibe just made you feel great! I had the Peruvian ceviche and special corn side...can't find enough superlatives to describe it. The chef is just genius.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh, homemade and insanely tasty food. The owners are really nice as well. All the ingredients are fresh and the food is thretetad with respect! We gave the place 5 out of 5 stars!

1  Thank Alis S
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The ceviche is as good as it gets! Better than the ceviche we had in Peru (the ceviche capital of the world) and the tacos are unbeatable. Specifically the octopus! Don't pass it up!

1  Thank -John_H_a_31-
Reviewed 1 May 2017

An OUTSTANDING unassuming little restaurant off the beaten path. The food was fresh and prepared to order...Ceviche---excellent... Octopus tacos---outstanding. This little place that seats no more than 20 people was "the find" of our trip to FLL.

1  Thank pkat2017