“Great coffee and pastries!”

Pan'E Dolci Italian Bakery
Reviewed 22 July 2018

They make a great cappuccino, great biscotti too! Actually just about everything in this place LOOKS delicious! Gelato looks incredible! I’ll be back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

OMG! Flaky, light, crisp and delicately flavored with orange liqueur and ricotta. I didn't even want to sample my husband's apple strudel for fear of losing the lingering taste of my heavenly confection.
If the prices weren't so prohibitive I'd sample one of everything on display. Not to mention their obviously popular gelato.

What a wonderful splurge it was!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We didn't have a meal there, but had a yummy dessert and bought pastries for the next day's breakfast.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Woah! Stopped in for a late night snack with my husband and we got served alright. This dude has some major attitude. Granted it was 12:30am but the store was still open. They even had a few customers eating and waiting to place their orders They have about a dozen favors and wouldn’t let us sample more than 2 each. Saying three is the maximum per customer. To sum up the remainder of our visit we were told to leave at 12:46 cause they close at 1.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We got coffee from here a few times andit was reeally good - the pastries are amazing and my daughter loved the gelato !