“Not Bad ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza was pretty good. We were skeptical about it being New Yorkers visiting former New Yorkers. We will order again when back in Florida.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We grab take out food here frequently, it’s a hidden gem by the Lantana Town Hall. Great Pizza, yummy salads, super chicken wings, eggplant parmigiana to die for, veal al fresco delicious!
Great foo, fair price, quick and easy!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Folks from the Northeast--guesd what? We FINALLY found an acceptable pizza place! Only took a YEAR to find it. First rate, delicious, reminded me of the authentic pizza I used to buy around the corner from the Vatican Library. Try it! You'll love it.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I visited 12/29 as part of a 20-25 person wedding rehearsal dinner because Old Key Lime House did not follow through with the 5 pm reservation they assured our dinner coordinators of. The party decided the 2 hour wait time given us was ridiculous, and the bride was able to confirm Lantana Pizza had space on their patio for our large group, as the indoor space was already reserved. By the time we drove over, the staff had pulled together tables and set them: impressive!

SERVICE:
Yes, service was a bit slow and “scattered” as other reviews pointed out: drinks were all taken at once but alcohol came out first and some got theirs long before others. If I was to be picky, I wish everyone got a glass of water as soon as they sat down; myself and a friend ordered water as our beverage and we were initially forgotten when all the drinks came out. In all, for our large and unexpected group, the ladies did a fantastic job. Yes, we did have to wait a while for food but the conversation was flowing. We were also aware that there was another (planned as far as we knew) group inside that our waitresses also were serving. One of our waitresses made us laugh with her honesty when we asked about the coffee several ordered and had been waiting on, and her confession that she forgot it after brewing it because of all the craziness of the night! :D She quickly came back with it.

FOOD:
I ordered a calzone with spinach and was impressed, thinking it quite tasty. It was also quite substantial and as she handed it to me, the waitress told me she put another plate below if I wanted to use it to place half on in order to cut it. I was very appreciative that when she took the other half of my calzone to box up, she said she’d get me more sauce and I was given a proper portion of sauce to take away! Some restaurants are very skimpy with calzone sauce and I don’t get it.

MISC:
I was sitting in front of the parking space where their delivery driver was parked. I noticed that 9/10 times he would leave off his lights until he backed fully out of the spot, then when he returned, he would turn them off as he turned into the spot. This simple consideration was much appreciated!!

1  Thank Saucygirl106
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I arrived into Boynton Beach, Florida before New Years for a winter of sun. I invited friends over for New Years snack/dinner of pizza and wings. I called the restaurant to see if they were open and if they would deliver to my condo. Not only did they deliver the product was delicious. Pizza and wings hit the spot.