“Thank you for your New Years delivery”
Review of Lantana Pizza

Lantana Pizza
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I arrived into Boynton Beach, Florida before New Years for a winter of sun. I invited friends over for New Years snack/dinner of pizza and wings. I called the restaurant to see if they were open and if they would deliver to my condo. Not only did they deliver the product was delicious. Pizza and wings hit the spot.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I've had Lantana Pizza delivered to my house several times and it's very good. The crust is always crispy and the sauce is great.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I've gotten several pizzas delivered which were very good. The last one sent me to the hospital for 4 days with a kidney stone but I can't blame the pizza I guess. It's definitely above Dominos and PapaJohn's but not the greatest I've ever had.

I regret that I tried the Veal Francesa, (veal in lemon sauce), it was terrible. I can't believe anyone can mess up that dish but they did. Just a few bites of tough meat and a package of overcooked spaghetti with it.

Delivery is fast if you are nearby. Pizza is worth getting. I had to take off two stars for that lousy veal dish I got from them.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

They make outstanding, excellent stromboli & calzone. Deserts are fresh and beautiful! Nice low key family dining.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ordered delivery at my motel. I Love Italian food, but being a diabetic, I have to be careful. I ordered the Antipasto salad and the Italian Wedding soup. The salad came with some kind of house dressing that was wonderful. If these two Items are any indication, I would have to say the rest of the menu must be authentic Italian.

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Lantana Pizza? Share your experiences!