“Carryout & delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

They make outstanding, excellent stromboli & calzone. Deserts are fresh and beautiful! Nice low key family dining.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ordered delivery at my motel. I Love Italian food, but being a diabetic, I have to be careful. I ordered the Antipasto salad and the Italian Wedding soup. The salad came with some kind of house dressing that was wonderful. If these two Items are any indication, I would have to say the rest of the menu must be authentic Italian.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I stopped and ordered a small pizza to go, all of the reviews mentioned great pie, sauce, and crust. The crust tasted like something out of a supermarket, BLAH!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

It is a good place for a quick inexpensive meal, they also have delivery. There is a nice little dining room. See the locals since in the back of a shopping center.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

We love Lantana pizza it's a friendly family restaurant. You can sit inside or outside. We had Brianna as our waitress and she was able to suggest pasta options. Our kids had the pizza which is big NY style slices . The pasta as well as the pizza was delicious and we didn't have to wait long for our meal. Very relaxing and friendly atmosphere. It is a must try !