“One of the Top 3 Neapolitan Pizzas I've had since I left NY 17 years ago.”
Review of Lantana Pizza

Lantana Pizza
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Anytime we go to Lantana Pizza, I feel like I am home in Saugerties New York. It is New York Pizza as it should be.

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Just happened to find them, fast friendly service on a Sunday lunch. It's a sunny day in Lantana so it slow but they are doing great. They will see me again soon

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This place is great!! Amazing atmosphere and great food. The portions are huge and we were able to eat for days off of two entrees. My fiancee is Italian and a ruff critic but was so happy with this place. We will be eating here again in the near future:)

Reviewed 5 April 2013

This is the second location for Lantana Pizza across from the Ritz Carlton in Manalapan (S. Palm Beach) and it's pretty good. More outdoor seating than in, great calamari, awesome pizza. extensive pasta menu. We very much enjoyed it! Definitely try the 4 cheese white pizza. To die for.

1  Thank danegirl100
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is honestly the best pizza I have ever had. The garlic knots are delicious too! Best pizza in South Florida.

2  Thank Audrey967

Been to Lantana Pizza? Share your experiences!