“BEST PIZZA EVER”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is honestly the best pizza I have ever had. The garlic knots are delicious too! Best pizza in South Florida.

2  Thank Audrey967

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Food Is great but atmosphere is terrible I cannot eat with yelling going on in the kitchen.Also when I came a couple weeks ago there was a busser that was working really hard in there keeping all the tables clean and setting the tables up which made the dinning room nice to eat in.Monica is also a great sever

2  Thank Floridaknows24
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I reviewed Lantana Pizza back in 2008, and I'm happy to report that it's still awesome. My son, a teenager now, will ONLY eat Lantana Pizza. Their delivery is as promised and the drivers are always nice. For pick-up, pizza is also always ready when I get there which is so convenient. The pizza is consistently great and my Dad says the lasagna is the best he's ever eaten.

1  Thank Soccer-mom-dad-kids
Reviewed 1 March 2013

This place is a little surprise in a shopping center. It is fantastic. I have never been to the original Lantana Pizza, in Lantana, but I can tell you this one is much more than a pizzeria. We had a party of 12, which is a handful in it self. Our server, Monica, handled it without any problem at all. We all had entrees, that came with salads, and every one were excellent. We had Linguine with Clams, (white), Lasanga, Eggplant Rollatini, Eggplant Parmesan, and Penne with Vodka Sauce. All of the entrees, besides being excellent, were huge. You can easily share these meals. Some of us had wine, and some had soft drinks, or water, all were kept full. I don't want to forget the Garlic Knots, although fattening and hard to pass the third one, they were fantastic! Don't hesitate to try this place. The prices are very reasonable, but more importantly the food is fresh and very good. If you can have Monica as your server, you will not be disappointed. We did not have any desserts so I cannot give you any opinion on them.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is for a lantana pizza #2 ... Service is slow, lazy & disorganized. 10 tables were left with old food on it for the 1 1/2 hours we were there. Servers werent busy after a rush. They repeatedly walked past dirty tables & I wanted to scream "BUS THOSE TABLES" it's disgusting to have the ambiance of a landfill while trying to enjoy a meal. The small waitress is walking around like a lost child!! Just clear the dirty tables already or Get a 16 year old to clean tables!!! Oh, stop drowning everything in garlic too.

2  Thank Bradfield215

Been to Lantana Pizza? Share your experiences!