“Still best pizza in town!”
Review of Lantana Pizza

Lantana Pizza
Ranked #10 of 68 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2013

I reviewed Lantana Pizza back in 2008, and I'm happy to report that it's still awesome. My son, a teenager now, will ONLY eat Lantana Pizza. Their delivery is as promised and the drivers are always nice. For pick-up, pizza is also always ready when I get there which is so convenient. The pizza is consistently great and my Dad says the lasagna is the best he's ever eaten.

1  Thank Soccer-mom-dad-kids

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This place is a little surprise in a shopping center. It is fantastic. I have never been to the original Lantana Pizza, in Lantana, but I can tell you this one is much more than a pizzeria. We had a party of 12, which is a handful in it self. Our server, Monica, handled it without any problem at all. We all had entrees, that came with salads, and every one were excellent. We had Linguine with Clams, (white), Lasanga, Eggplant Rollatini, Eggplant Parmesan, and Penne with Vodka Sauce. All of the entrees, besides being excellent, were huge. You can easily share these meals. Some of us had wine, and some had soft drinks, or water, all were kept full. I don't want to forget the Garlic Knots, although fattening and hard to pass the third one, they were fantastic! Don't hesitate to try this place. The prices are very reasonable, but more importantly the food is fresh and very good. If you can have Monica as your server, you will not be disappointed. We did not have any desserts so I cannot give you any opinion on them.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is for a lantana pizza #2 ... Service is slow, lazy & disorganized. 10 tables were left with old food on it for the 1 1/2 hours we were there. Servers werent busy after a rush. They repeatedly walked past dirty tables & I wanted to scream "BUS THOSE TABLES" it's disgusting to have the ambiance of a landfill while trying to enjoy a meal. The small waitress is walking around like a lost child!! Just clear the dirty tables already or Get a 16 year old to clean tables!!! Oh, stop drowning everything in garlic too.

2  Thank Bradfield215
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We went here for a birthday party and the food was great and we have been going back ever since. The wings and pizza are to die for!

1  Thank busymom101
Reviewed 26 January 2013

we ate here several times and the food and the value was terrific very nice owners try the chicken parm its to die for and the garlic rolls are heaven

Been to Lantana Pizza? Share your experiences!