“Had one issue”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food here. The service was excellent as well. They respected everything we requested because my party and I are vegetarians. We did find a piece of meat in our calzone when we came home and had the left overs. They are doing some renovations. Other than the meat issue, all was great.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We've been going here for a few years and the food has been excellent, but last time in (January) we noticed some removal of the few tables they had. Also, there were some renovations that looked as if it had been sold and was changing to take out only
(Not recommended !!). And it was very messy.
If they sold it, fine, but the new owners are scaring me. We are going to look back in tomorrow to see what's shaking - doesn't look good. Report to follow.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

It's a small family restaurant with great food & service. We ordered garlic rolls, wings, lasagna and a chicken-bacon-ranch pizza and everything was great. Everything had great flavor. I have to say the wings taste great, loved them. I recommend it!!

Pros: Great food & good prices. ($)

Cons:

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

A neighborhood pizzeria surprisingly good, on time and fresh, it also surprises us with its crispy salads. It is definitely not Chicago or even NY pizza, but it will do in a pinch.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

The girl on the phone taking delivery orders is extremely rude, condescending and argumentative. I commented on the prices increasing and asked her to pass my message along to the owner/manager because I'm sure they'd like to know that a very loyal customer is being forced to move on and they may want to prevent the loss. The girl said "this is how businesses make money", she wouldn't give me her name and when I asked to speak to the owner-she said "he's sitting right here but-too busy to be bothered with this!"
I cancelled my order and took my loyalty to an even better, more courteous and less expensive pizzeria. If the owner was not aware of his rude staff-he is now!

Been to A Bronx Tale Pizzeria? Share your experiences!