“Wonderful Calzone!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 March 2016

I had a meatball calzone delivered, and it was out of this world good. Delivery was quick, and delivery guy was friendly. I hope they'll post an online menu soon, talking over sizes and prices with busy order taker gives me a little anxiety.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

A small restaurant, looks like it does a lot of take out business, but there are still several tables available. It is located in a strip mall. They have a full menu but we chose the quattro formaggio pizza. Out of this world good!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Read the reviews and we had to try it. This place was not far from our hotel so we walked. It does have indoor and outdoor seating. The server was prompt, nice and knew the menu well. Now being from the Chicago area and never trying NY style pizza, not bad. I tried to fold it like they do but the crust style I had would not let me do it. I like the crust, soft, tasty and not over cooked. If you're in town, give this place a try. It was Very good!

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

OMG. The food was awesome! Huge portions great prices clean with great staff a must visit if you visit the area! Definitely will return again

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Great family ran restaurant. Small cozy dining area, but not too busy. First class cuisine by New York Italians! Eat in with great service or take out.

Been to A Bronx Tale Pizzeria? Share your experiences!