“Great Place for Seafood!”

Harry’s Seafood Bar and Grille
Ranked #4 of 493 Restaurants in Lakeland
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thank you for visiting Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille! A distinctively different menu, the food of Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille captures the essence of a city not only known worldwide as the birthplace of Jazz but also the birthplace of a unique style of cooking. We've taken the best of Cajun, Creole and Southern flavors infused with a current day twist to create some of our most popular dishes like Shrimp and Scallop Orleans, Grilled Chicken Baton Rouge, Crab Crusted Blackened Red Fish, Bourbon Street Salmon and French Quarter Beef Tenderloin to name a few.
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We dined here last night and thoroughly enjoyed everything. Had the Eggplant Napoleon and Voodoo Shrimp for starters! Both were superb but a hat tip goes to the Napoleon! It was YUMOLA!! I had the Andouille Grouper and it was OMG GOOD!!! My wife had the Marinated Salmon Salad and it was very tasty.
Our server, Michael, was spot on. Harry’s is always a great place to go when you’re having problems on deciding where to eat! Great Food, Service and Ambience make it a Great place to eat! I give Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille 2 thumbs up! for food and service.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,557)

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Our server was fabulous! Very personable and funny! His recommendation for voodoo shrimp was spot on, delicious! Chicken and grits was huge and had leftovers!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We were in Lakeland for a few days and spent a late Sunday afternoon checking out the downtown area. Decided to eat at Harry's. Fantastic location on this lovely corner lot in the historic Lakeland downtown across from Munn Park. I am glad we stayed to have a lovely dinner because the hostess almost drove my husband to leave. As we go in at the bar area the place is 75% occupied with lovely diners watching sports. The hostess greeted us half heartedly and said it would be a 20 minute wait. No problem. She hands my husband a pager and we find seat on an available bench. A group of 6 is seated. Then a couple next. Another couple enters after us, signs in and sits down. We wait about 15 minutes. We can not see the entire waiting area. The benches are on both sides of the entrance The hostess (early 20s) says something. We are 8 feet away and cannot hear her. She says it again. Still so low we can not hear. Then the waitress escorts the couple who came in after us to a table. My husband goes to the hostess and asks very politely if we are next. She checks her list and tells him that she called and we were not there. He tells her the pager never blinked and we were 8 feet away and did not hear her. She acts very put upon and then has us seated. Not really a huge deal but if the meal had been so so it would be a deal breaker. Do not give a pager if you are going to call verbally. Make eye contact with people if you are going to announce seating. Speak up. The bar was noisy and bustling. Look up and speak up!

My husband had the collards and rice and beans which he loved. I had the green salad with grilled salmon on top. It was wonderful. Harry's does give a New Orleans vibe without seeming stale.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I have been coming to Lakeland on business trips for many years. I always make sure to have dinner at Harry's. My biggest problem is deciding what to order!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Nice place to eat. We liked the rustic bar atmosphere. Will definitely eat here again next time we visit.