All reviews major highway stayed here for nights hot breakfast hotel is located melinda mall sink baseball funeral rates
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a company meeting at this hotel last week. The elevator was so dirty that I did not even want to touch the buttons. The bathroom floors downstairs were so dirty that my feet stuck to the floor. The meeting room just a hotel room that they put a counter and tables in and sell it as a meeting room. The staff did not greet us and when we asked for water for the group, they told us that there was no one who could get us any. After paying $285, I would think that water would not be too much to ask.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the confirm inn and suites for our field trip to Lakeland for the State Science & Engineering Fair. Of course we waited to the last minute to book, so I contacted Melinda at the front desk. She is the manager. She was quickly and easily able to accommodate our large party! When we arrived, she had all the rooms and keys ready and all we had to do is walk to our rooms! The complimentary breakfast was pretty good- always love the waffle makers! At checkout, she simply handed me the receipt and it was all taken care of! Great organization and service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife & I stayed here for 4 nights while vacationing in Lakeland. Overall, not perfect, it was a good experience.

The location was great. Very close to restaurants, the shopping malls, and Joker Marchant stadium. The downside is that it was very close to I-4 and Hwy 98. It seemed that emergency vehicles (with sirens blaring) were going by at all hours of the day and night.

The room was nothing special. Perhaps even a bit small. We were given a room that was designed for a person with special needs, which was not what we wanted but took anyway because the hotel was pretty well filled due to the many events taking place in town that weekend.

The breakfast program was good and had a varied selection of items. The items that were kept in the "warmer" could have been better heated.

The staff that we encountered were very friendly (mostly) and helpful.

When I am paying in the neighborhood of $160 per night, I feel that I am justified in expecting much in return. Although the experience was very good, I guess I expected great. Because of the price, I'm not sure that I'd return.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JR1224
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

While on the road I like to stay at Comfort Suites but I will not be staying at this one anymore...Upon arriving to check in I was not given the proper greeting as a Platinum rewards member because I was using CLC (Direct Bill)...I don’t care if a hotel doesn’t want to give me my points but they need to RECOGNIZE my status and award me with my stay since my status is based on my stay and not points...This is the only Comfort Suites that I have EVER experienced this from...The rooms were nice but there was a huge leak in the hallway by my room...Overall this is a place for some but it will not be a place for me in the future...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We checked in at 2:30 in the morning after not being able to find any hotel in the neighboring town we were visiting. We were exhausted coming from Ohio. The beds were fantastic! Our room was clean and it was very quiet. Their breakfast was great. Loved the scrambled eggs. Great stay!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family