See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Dirt room, holes in blanket, dirt shower, refrigerator did not work there was bugs I would never ever ever stay I would rather stay in my car I stay there there again would never. recommend it, please change thing for the better.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2017

I have stayed here several times before and found the owners very friendly. It's an older, but ok motel and right across from a pretty lake. The breakfast was always cold breakfast, but some variety, including butter, peanut butter and cream cheese. Now there were a few donuts and slices of bread and some jelly. Juice and milk in the fridge for the cereal -- corn flakes and some fruity, sugary stuff. No more raisin bran. Tea bags, sugar and creamer. The most annoying though was the owner's refusal to honor the rate offered on the phone by the night clerk. I had reserved a room for two nights, but somehow it got changed to a slightly more expensive room. No big deal. But I had called up on short notice and asked about an extra night. The night clerk said I could have the same rate as for the other two nights reserved months in advance, but when I checked in, the owner refused to honor it. I wouldn't have come up at all for the extra night if I had known I would be charged the going walk-in rate. The owner tried to tell me all sorts of nonsense about having to pay a commission to Hotels.com, etc. which had absolutely nothing to do with the extra night. He did offer to verify with the night clerk that I was telling the truth. I felt insulted. This was after being friendly and telling me at check-in that I should just call the hotel directly and they could always give me a better rate. Well, that won't work if they won't honor what they offer.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank travelall7continents
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The room and the whole place was terrible there were roaches all in the room there was no extra locks on the door the place look like it should be condemned the lady and man at the front desk was nasty we got there late so we had to stay one night I could not sleep because it was so bad my husband slept for a little bit and then we checked out after just a few hours please no one stay there I would stay at a rest area before I ever go back to that place

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Connie J
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Had to stay here for 2 weeks after we moved from our home nice place,the owners are Indian but very nice and helpful cleAn motel and pet friendly too has pool as well close to good places ,Winn Dixie and dollar tree and gas stations

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I almost have to say go here just to experience it. But, then, most won't have the same sense of humor as I do! We ended up here due to missing a flight and it was the closest place available due to the NBA playoffs that same weekend. Let's just say that this is where my newbie self got schooled on just what a 2 star hotel really is! My sister and I were in town taking care of my grandmothers affairs - we worked hard for the 3 days we were in town and, thankfully, stayed at her house while here. But after missing the plane, we needed a place a little closer. I digress. Another warning shuld have been when the cab driver just drove to the front and dropped us off with a wink and smile. When we checked in, everything seemed fine. We were told of the continental breakfast that was included with our great rate and told where to lug our luggage as there wasn't an elevator. No worries - we got this. When we first came to the room we started getting a vibe. You know, the kind that you are sort of creeped out but you don't know why? We were excited to see a fridge in the room and quickly put our leftover airport dinner in there for later. We were tired beyond comprehension. That was probably why when we saw the little roaches coming OUT of the sink, we just sort of shrugged it off and plugged the hole where they were coming from. We are campers, so dirt, bugs etc are the norm. Granted, we don't usually see them in a hotel room! Then we noticed they were sort of everywhere in the bathroom - the shower, around the toilet etc. Not sure what they were feasting on and I really don't want to know! We went to open the curtain....and saw the window was boarded up. We sort of laughed and kept telling each other this is just for a night. It was hysterical when we went to use the remote for the tv......and it was just the shell of the remote. There weren't any buttons! An attempted call to the front desk for a wake up call revealed the same - no working phone, just the shell with no buttons. It was like it was all for show. This is when we realized we are probably at one of those places that rent by the hour. :-o My sister snuggled under the sheets in her bed while I spread out my coat and laid on top of the bedspread to sleep. I just didn't even want to think about what was inside the bed. In an after-thought, she probably had the cleaner portion and I get the feeling the bedspread gets more action than the actual sheets. *gag* We managed to get a couple of hours of sleep and our adventure didn't end in the morning. As we were gathering our luggage we remembered the food we had put in the fridge. Opening the fridge opened up the horror of being in a roach infested room.....we couldn't even see the food for all the bugs crawling all over it. I still have to wonder how exactly they got in the fridge. The best past - the cherry on top - was when we opened the door to leave only to find a paid of black panties hanging on the door handle. A pair that were definitely not there when we arrived! We just left the door open and left to get our free continental breakfast which involved going to a little corner that was shared with the laundry room and pick from some nicely bruised fruit all the while under the watchful eye of a very very sinister looking gentleman who stared at us the whole time while peeling his apple.....for 15 minutes...peeling and peeling and peeling letting off a snort here and there. It wasn't until the cab driver arrived to bring us back to the airport that we realized just how far down the twilight zone we had traveled. Seeing the ladies with their sparkling gold shorts and high heels should have been a clue but it wasn't until he remarked as we were leaving this skin crawling eye opening hotel that they were the "wholesome hookers" that have come to town. My sister and I looked at each other in disbelief. "Wholesome?" we asked. Yes, our wonderful feminine cab driver who says he hates God because God hates him, "these girls have all their shots. The last crew were so full of ick that we had to run them out of town. These girls are from Brazil." <sigh>

If you want a clean and a place to sleep that feels safe. This ain't it. If you want to see how far your buttons can be pushed and challenge yourself to stay a whole night - this may be just the place for such an adventure!

Room Tip: Closer to the front in case you have to leave in a hurry!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family