All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot breakfastyogurtgreat rategreat place to stayhousekeeping staffking bedfree breakfastbusiness centercracker barrelkimfloridacomputerscleanlinessexitapplebees
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Our room was clean and the staff did a great job. I travel a lot and would stay here again the next time we are in Lakeland. We enjoyed the breakfast. The location is very convent and for the time of the year a reasonable rate.
I only had one issue and really don't know it was addressed. At one breakfast toward the end of our stay we found bread with a lot of mold on it. I brought it to the front desk as just a issue that needed to be addressed because the wonderful lady who was handling the morning breakfast was busy in back. I was just kind of brushed off at the front desk with a "oh ok" which I found to be the issue with a response excuse of I am too busy right now. This is the only issue we had in our 5 days of stay.

Room Tip: First floor. I am handicapped and place on the second floor. Handicapped parking was lacking.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank rfenwald
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Thank your for your 5 star review and we are so very pleased you enjoyed your 5 days stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to comment and we hope to see your again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

As I opened the front door to enter The Days Inn, I was greeted with a hugh smile and a gracious welcome. Kim at the Front Desk was such an unexpected pleasure! She made me feal right at home. I have traveled for many years and was very surprised. Great location, very clean and the breakfast was yummy. Next time I am in Lakeland, get my room ready. Patti

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Patti V
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thanks Patti, We are so very pleased we exceeded all your expectations. We do agree with you Kim's smile and helpful attitude is contagious. Thanks again.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Mary & the other girl I dealt with were great! The room was clean but the complimentary supplies were lacking. We had conditioner but no shampoo, etc. Otherwise, I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 734estherd

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hopefully some delicious Strawberry Shortcake....We always have extra toiletries at the desk, next time be sure and let us know so we can get you what you need. thanks for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

A convient location and reasonable facility. Our room was not serviced one of the four days and when reported we were told that housekeeping had left for the day....pretty tacky

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia H
gwendysuethurman, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, our great locations and AWESOME Value. Not sure what happened with your room not being serviced as that rarely happens, we will definitely address this with Management and housekeeping. Thank for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 March 2016