“A VERY Nice Experience”

The End Zone Family Sports Cafe
Ranked #119 of 481 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Quite probably the best Philly Cheese Steak sandwich in Lakeland.
I also "sampled" the Gator Bites, Tacos and Wings others in our party were eating.
EVERYTHING was well above average on the delicious scale.

We ate out on the patio, which was nice - and the service was great.

NOTE: Like so many food and beverage service businesses in Lakeland, End Zone has aligned themselves with a single beer distributor.
Be prepared for them to NOT have your favorite available.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Do yourself a favour, if you are thinking of getting a steak, go for the wings.
Ordered a ribeye medium rare
First off it was on the table before I ate half my salad. Then it was not cooked, medium rare does not mean raw. Sent it back and it came back shortly after still uncooked.
I like a medium rare steak, I don't like blue.
Sent it back again and of course it came back well done. Even the A-1 couldn't help.
(My friend ordered a sirloin medium and had to send it back also, it was undercooked)
In the meantime my baked potato sat there getting cold. But the waitress did say sorry. And that was it. Maybe I should have complained more but certainly did not get my money's worth tonite.
Like I said, get the wings.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We love the chicken wings. Best in town. The Cuban is decent. The club sandwich is decent. The Reuben is pretty good, but not the best I've had by far. But if you want chicken wings, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

They're known for their wings! They have many different flavors to choose from from mild to hot. They have several different deals going on at all times. Lots of locals go here and they have different activities for all age groups. Service isn't always great but the food is.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were seated in a half booth, half table. My grandsons girlfriend was sitting on the booth part and felt something stick her. It was a piece of glass and something sticky on the seat as well. We showed the waitress and she said that isn't good. Never asked if anyone was hurt. We decided to stay and eat. My husband ordered a hamburger. Didn't eat but a few bites and said it tasted like meat had been frozen and then cooked to burn. We paid a $60.00 bill and left to never return again.

2  Thank Kitty B