“Whoops”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way back to the airport.

We made a big mistake.

Food was uniformly awful. My pasta was microwaved, the chicken was stone cold. Kids food was similarly grim, with my daughter's meal having a free benefit of the chef's hair.

Being a Brit I didn't complain for fear of it coming back worse, and instead paid up and left.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I had lunch with my sister at Applebee's today. The restaurant was about a fourth full at noon. Several servers but no one was moving fast, just sauntering around. Lunch food was mediocre. I ordered a scoop of ice cream after lunch was finished and had to wait every 10 minutes. I canceled it with the server and she said she had been trying to get it from the kitchen but they weren't cooperating. If they were busy I could have understood. And I know it was not the servers fault. The ladies restroom was definitely not clean. There was so much dust and dirt on the doors to the stalls and in the cracks where the doors met the separations. the lid was up on the toilet I used to so I thought it was because I was the first one in there but the toilet was dirty inside and it has not been cleaned. Additionally the carpet in the whole restaurant needed cleaned and actually did not smell good. A lot more effort needs to be put in to running this restaurant. My last visit to any Applebee's.

1  Thank Maureen B
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very poor service. Went in bar to sit. Was told we needed to see hostess to be seated. Never was asked if we needed anything. Got up and walked out.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Bad service, food not so great. Order inaccurate. The only Good thing is they are open late night and it’s just in front of the hotel. Not recommended

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped off for dinner tonight; great service and great food! We all enjoyed I had chicken and ribs and a few cocktails Highly recommend a visit!