“Lovely italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I really enjoyed eating in Olive Garden, the food was good so was the service. Chocolate cake was awesome!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

It was an opportunity for partner to get out of the rehab facility for a quick lunch. This Olive Garden didn't disappoint. The fact that it was pouring out and she was using a walker from a recent operation, everyone at the restaurant went overboard to make her (and I) feel welcome and accommodated her every need.
Our waitress, Jennifer, was always available without being intrusive and had a gentle banter that added to our visit.
Food came to the table quickly and very hot. The beginning salad was loaded with fresh greens and everything you might want in your salad. and then it was topped with freshly ground parmesan cheese to our liking.
Cannot recommend this location enough considering other OL have been less promising and got an appropriate review.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We hadn't eaten at an Olive Garden in years, but our teen son wanted to go. It was so cold in there. Drinks were weak. Food was ok, but a lot higher price then I remembered. Staff was very friendly. I've had my fill for a few years again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Greeted immediately, only had about a 10 minute wait, seated in a booth with broken springs so we moved ourselves. Server entertaining, kind, attentive and had excellent customer service-- he brought me salad even though I ordered soup and when he realized that he made me a soup to go. I did not have to ask for a to go box he brought me one and even put my food in it for me and included a cup for my tea. The soup and salad was enjoyed by all, my companion loves their salad and even brought some home from his second bowl. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce and added meatballs. The sauce was sparce, the spaghetti was dry and our server brought me an additional serving of the meat sauce which helped with the flavor and dryness. Excellent service, good food and will return again for sure.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a business dinner here for which we had 11 people. The hostesses set it up and were very flexible with us when we arrived and were not sure of the final count. Our server was a young man who handled the large table very well. He was attentive and responsive. The food was fresh and hot, and we enjoyed it.