“stayed at the Sleep Inn and visited this location.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #21 of 510 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed at the Sleep Inn and visited this location as they were in the same parking lot. Not a long wait, the bathrooms were clean and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped off for a quick breakfast, seated within a few minutes. Server was very friendly and quick. Eggs cooked as ordered, the ham steak was delicious, nice enough to get me fried for breakfast.

We will come back here in the future, good as any other Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

First time at this location that's just off the highway, but you may never know with lack of signage. So it's more of a locals place.

Parking was easy in their large lot on a weekday morning around 730 AM. No litter was seen on walk up. Upon entering its typical Cracker Barrel with the General Store that was well kept.

The most disappointing part of visit was no hostess on station and they were not busy. A few minutes ok, but longer than that inexcusable.

Our waitress was at the table in a timely manner for drinks. Orders taken soon after so my son and I could get back on the road home.

The dining room typical decor was highlighted by some local pics from Lakeland area. All the tables that were empty was clean. The floors also clean. A trip to the men's room found it tidy with proper supplies.

The two orders of mommas pancakes hit the table within a respectable 15 minutes. Everything was hot, tasty and order was correct with sides of eggs and bacon. If you like blueberries ask for the syrup it's awesome! A refill of coffee was made. Within 10 minutes or less a check was done on food. The waitress was very good.

Checkout was expedited by the waitress leaving the bill prior to finishing our food which was appreciated. No issues with paying at the outside counter.

I would return. 3.5 rounding down with issue of hostess.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We approached the hostess station and no one was available. We are the only customers in line. Eventually she walked up. She never looked up from her device. No eye contact. No smile. No welcome. Her only comment was “I’ll seat you when I’m done logging people in.” She proceeded to do her clerical work and ignored us, the live, paying customer. Finally, we gave up and walked out. If you want to be treated rudely and enjoy being ignored, this is the place for you. If not, do what we did, go to Bob Evans where we were greeted and promptly seated.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have no complaints about dining in. Food was good and staff was also. My online order to go was just ok. Food was room temp, no place online to request extra gravy for my country fried steak, chicken fried chicken, and mashed potatoes, requested the free condiments of A-1 steak sauce and they literally put 1\4 of a full-size bottle in my bag. Found that a bit odd.