“After dinner snack”
Review of Gelati Joe's

Gelati Joe's
Ranked #2 of 19 Dessert in Lakeland
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We love that they have a good selection of ice cream and gelati. We always great the orange and vanilla and our little girls likes the vanilla and chocolate twist kiddie cone.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Had some stuff, it was nice refreshment. I love the dole!!!!!!!!

It kept me cold in this hot weather! Come on!

Reviewed 11 February 2017

I use the drive through service and always get the orange ice with vanilla soft ice-cream. Takes be back to my childhood, but better!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

When it's hot here in Lakeland, FL and a cool treat is needed - hit Gelati Joe's!!
Great variety of products and very reasonably priced! For example the blow Brusters out of the water and their service is far superior as well! My 10 year old loves mixing different Italian ice flavors and I'm old school with a soft serve twist...! Easy to get to off of Florida Ave, DRIVE THRU makes it sooooo convenient!! Enjoy, I know you will.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Dole Whip is addicting... everything is great and many choices... reasonable pricing.Drive through a bit busy after school lets out, late night ... a breeze.