“Best Cuban sandwich.”

Divicious Deli & Coffee Shop
Ranked #16 of 493 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Recommend 100%++ any kind of sandwich maked iby Jose is delicious, every month they have some special sandwich....like the zombie one, OMG delicious. They always have a big smile and a warm welcome. Good job.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I had a traditional Cuban sandwich. It was very tasty and I enjoyed it a lot. Also had a cafe con leche (hot). I was asked if I wanted it Miami sweet and answered probably not - make it half sweet. That was just right. My daughter had an egg and avocado sandwich. She said it was great. She also had cafe con leche (iced) which she liked a lot. This was my first visit to Divicious. My daughter had been to the old location on S. Florida Avenue and was happy to see them in Downtown Lakeland.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I have only been here a hand full of times, but the place is very good!! It always seems busy, and the place is small, but the food is very good!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This is a great place to eat. Conveniently located downtown. The food is made fresh and at a great price. The ladies that work there are very nice. Great Cubans.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

With the wide selection of sandwiches offered by Divilicious, I was not anticipating a great meal. I was surprised. I order the Italian Club with pasta salad on the side. It was excellent. My wife ordered the honey ham sandwich. Good taste but disappointed that they pressed it with the lettuce and tomato already in the sandwich - doesn't like hot tomatoes or lettuce. Service was prompt and friendly. Definitely a gem in downtown Lakeland.