“Great Spot!”

Garden Bistro
Ranked #14 of 493 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Close to park, overlooks lake, gardens nearby. Homemade soups, cakes and pies.
Reviewed 11 May 2018

We go to the Garden Bistro each year when we are in Lakeland. We love the view and the food is great.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was in Lakeland two days on business and luckily discovered Hollis Garden and the Garden Bistro on my first day. I needed a space to have a relaxing lunch before getting back to work and a seat on the outdoor patio gazing toward the fountain in the lake was perfection.

The wait staff was pleasant and efficient beyond my expectations.

I had a delightful carrot ginger soup with side salad and was nourished body and soul.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

While visiting the Hollis Gardens we stopped in to the bistro for lunch. We sat outside at a little table overlooking the beautiful gardens and lake. I had a wonderful salad which was actually too much to finish. My friend had a variety of small salads. For dessert I had the most delicious pumpkin spice latte ice cream!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Lunch at this little restaurant while we visited Hollis Garden. We had lunch at the
Garden Bistro. We ate outside on this lovely Tuesday in March. Service was great and food even better. Nice size of a lunch. We had 3 different meals. Portobello Parker which was grilled portobello mushroom and eggplant, sprouts and roasted red pepper on a bun topped with avocado, melted provolone cheese and garlic thyme mayo. Another was Ham & Cheese Gibson which was Ham cheddar cheese slaw and russian dressing then the 3rd one was Bistro Chicken, Grilled and topped with one or all, grilled onions, mushrooms and swiss cheese bacon and cheddar cheese. Our drinks were Iced coffee and a diet coke.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My girlfriends and I happened upon this cafe while visiting Lakeland, and were pleasantly surprised. Although service was a little slow the day we were there, the food was worth waiting for. The sandwiches were great and the desserts were even better!