“Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the 2-slice lunch special. The service was fast. The pizza was good. The crust was thin and crispy just like I like it. Yum! I will go back to try something else.
I gave it a 4 because it lacked a “friendly” environment. No one greeted me when I walked in or when I left. My waiter acted like it was a chore to take my order. It was not a busy time of day.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Another good dinner at Romeo's this weekend. Seems like our 4 some always orders the same every visit. My Chicken Marsala with Angel hair pasta enough for dinner one night and lunch the second. Why change when you find a meal this good?

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Our first visit to Romeo's was a pleasant surprise. Restaurant was clean was my very first impression. The place was almost filled and there were enough servers to take care of us. I ordered an antipasto to go, and had angel hair spaghetti with meat sauce. I was quite surprised to see the heaping amount of meat on the plate, a very large portion and quite tasty. My companions each had salad and lasagna. Both enjoyed their meal and it looked to me that there was also quite a bit of meat in the lasagna. We did not have dessert but it was available. Would we go back, yes we would...have to taste one of their pizza pies that we saw being ordered by other patrons. Nice family place to dine, children welcome.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Don't expect to find a fancy restaurant! But what you can expect is excellent food. The pizza is delicious with fresh toppings. The Antipasta is fabulous! The menu is extensive and loaded with many great options.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Start with the garlic knots, similar to garlic rolls. Simply excellent. I had the Romeo's salad with grilled chicken. The chicken was excellent as was the entire generous salad. The dressing was superb. When eating Italian, it's all about the marinara sauce whic was thick and incredibly tasty. Service was excellent too. I highly suggest a visit.