“Good but not Great”

Spice Thai
Ranked #41 of 478 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Dinner with another couple. Wife said the pad thai was missing something. My curry dish was good but have had better. Service was great and there is ample parking at this South Florida Ave eatery, just south of the Polk Parkway. Price is in mid-range. We enjoyed our meal, probably more for the company than the food. The "summer" rolls were excellent.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I ate here a little over a month ago as part of our "Welcome to Lakeland" relocation... Really Great Thai Restaurants in Central FL are few and far between, but we were recommended to this lil "jewel" by our son and his buddy as "One of the best Thai restaurants in the area." We were not disappointed by a long shot. We had Great Service and a Wonderful dinner...a most memorable dinner and of course, We'll be back!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Normally, we would steer somewhat away from spicy foods (which would mean Thai, Indian, etc.); however, b/c Spice Thai was shown to be a highly rated restaurant re: their sushi, we figured we'd try this out.

The short of it was that the sushi was great, as well as the Duck Panang, as well as the presentation, and of course the sake.

To top it off, our service was attentive and helpful.

Well done Spice Thai.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was here with a friend and it was just delicious! I got the Panang spicy and it was prepared with care and presented beautifully!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My favorite Thai restaurant in Lakeland. I definitely suggest everyone make it a priority to stop here. They have fresh sushi and delicious curry. My favorite is going for lunch and getting their bento box that comes with soup, salad, sushi, pad Thai, and dessert for only $10!