“Dinner”

Spice Thai
Ranked #42 of 480 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious. There were 5 of us. Not one of us ordered something we did not like. The sushi, nigiri, and curry meals were all delicious. I personally had the pineapple fried rice with chicken and 2 pieces of yellow tail sashimi. The only complaint is there service. Although friendly, very slow. Took forever to take our order, bring drinks, etc. but, the food was worth the wait!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

From Thai curries to sushi, you can get a little bit of many different Asian countries gastronomical delight. This is our family favorite place.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

It was right before 1pm and the placed was busy. I waited a brief moment to be recognized before she cleared a booth and directed to be seated. They had a lunch and dinner menu. It was very well explained on the menu how to order your food and what came with your food. I had never been there before and was meeting a friend. We received excellent service and I never felt rushed. The food was not spicy, which was my concern. It reminded me more of Chinese food. I had the sweet and sour shrimp. It came with soup, a spring roll and white rice. Mine lunch cost for that was $7.99. They do not refill tea but there is refills on sodas. I had water. This is a definite place to visit. It's small and quaint.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

My last good lunch of the year I try to always get what I want and love the most, this is the second time I come here , very nice, good service and the food is just superb, only one mistake I order an appetizer and it came after the main course. I order , miso soup, salad , baby octopus, and a combo of sushi and sashimi very good, I love this place.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Spice for years. They have been consistently good. The curry, the sashimi, the papaya salad, all good, all the time.