“Excellent !!!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #100 of 493 Restaurants in Lakeland
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Very tasty and healthy food, I am satisfied every time I leave. Calorie calculations on sheets are a very well thought-out detail.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I have only been here for breakfast so far but it is delicious!! Haven’t had a bad meal yet. They have the best servers to.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

With an egg allergy and a desire to focus on healthy eating, breakfast out options can be limited and bland. I purposefully seek out First Watch whenever we travel, which is often. Avocado toast is my favorite, but the pancakes are phenomenal and the coffee is on point. I love how they have flavored coffee creamers and leave the carafe on the table for me like they know me or something. Great way to start a day!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

This is a place where you can have something new and old for breakfast and lunch. I had the skillet. Can't remember the name of it but it was delicious. The specialty drinks are also divine. The staff is extremely friendly and extremely knowledgeable of the menu. They have vegan menu, and gluten free. Highly recommend

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here at 10am on a Sunday. 3 families waiting ahead of us. The place was packed in the dining room. We were told it would be a 5-10 minute wait. We waited 20 minutes as the waiting area continued to fill up.
There is nowhere to stand and wait, you're on top of others. Very loud inside, customers trying to pay their bill are also on top of you.
Once we got seated it's so close together that your neighbors might as well be your tablemates.
Very good service, large tasty portions of food, but the overall experience will make us not return in the future.
When I go out to eat I want a relaxing meal to share with my husband, not a free for all that is what this new generation is turning "dining" into. Sad because the service and food was very good.

1  Thank Depplep