All reviews waffles cracker barrel la quintas nice hotel cleaning staff room was clean comfortable stay pool area within walking distance breakfast area easy access staff was friendly pet lq highway orlando elevator
Reviewed 20 December 2016

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq4036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Nice clean rooms, quiet hotel. Coffee, microwave, fridge and iron in rooms. Convenient location. Walking distance to a couple restaurants. Seems to be a safe area. Would stay again. Reasonable rates. Not far to Lakeland mall and other shopping and dining.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello Pam!

We are so glad you had a great stay. Our entire staff works hard to provide a positive guest experience. I will share your comments with them and we hope to see you again when your travels take you through Lakeland!

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I had to spend 4 days a week in lakeland for the past 4 months and LaQuinta was an excellent choice. Clean room, friendly people, good breakfast. Absolutely no complains and cheap. All the staff were awesome and welcoming, and the pool was a good touch. Very close to everything in Lakeland. I encourage you to visit.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq4036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

Hello! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2016

I enjoyed my stay was by far one of the best compared to many other economic hotels. Wi-Fi speed was great, staffs are very friendly, and courageous. Hotel is clean, I missed it in fact and would surely like to come back there one day if I had to.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lq4036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2016

Hello Fredlerg!

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard and is committed to providing an excellent guest experience. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels take you to or through Lakeland! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband and I stayed in a king bed room for one night over this past weekend. We were greeted by friendly staff and a small but clean lobby. Our room was huge, clean, fresh, and the bathroom was spotless. The hotel has a small continental breakfast that smelled delicious but we passed and went to Cracker Barrel next door. My husband did tell me that compared to other La Quinta's he has stayed at, this hotel is smaller, older, not as updated and the breakfast is missing items the other had, and that is my only reason for rating 4 out of 5. This is a nice clean hotel at any rate. We also booked through Trip Advisor and found there to be no extra fees upon check in either which was nice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Lq4036gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear Janette Z,

We are so glad you had a great stay! Our staff works hard to provide a great guest experience and your comments will be shared with them. We hope to see you again in the future when your travels bring you through Lakeland.