“Good food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack - CLOSED

Shane's Rib Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Good food, however you are only as good as the crew. I ordered the fried chicken salad 1st time and was fantastic. The second time I ordered the same thing but the person taking the order was distracted and gave me baked instead- was not great- just ok. But I will probably live another five minutes or so because of the mixup. Found moes grill and never went back.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We eat here occasionally with 2 kids. They have kids eat free on Monday, otherwise value is a little low for quality. They have BBQ and chicken - grilled, fried, or pulled. I usually get the chicken and it can be tough sometimes. The sauce selection is good, I like the variety. The restaurant is always clean and quiet, it's never too busy so the service is generally fast and friendly.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

If you haven't tried Shanes Rib Shack you are missing out. This place has great fresh BBQ and wonderful customer service. Its located in the Lakeside Village Mall off Harden BLVD. 3 major hotels here and the only Movie Theater in Lakeland.
Great location on the roundabout you can sit and look at the Christmas Tree during the Holidays. People Watch and just relax. Family Friendly, Fast Casual with the full service flavor and customer service. Check out the website. shanesribshack.com/lakelamd

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I went once and got the ribs. They were hard and chewy with fair flavor. I'm not going back

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Im not a big fan of BBQ meat.. but I love this place. Staff was friendly and patience. I ordered take out and it didnt take long at all for them to make my food. the bbq pork is very good. everyone has to try the peach cobbler it is soo yummy! place is in outdoor mall. great area .