“Best BBQ Around”

Shane's Rib Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 December 2012

If you haven't tried Shanes Rib Shack you are missing out. This place has great fresh BBQ and wonderful customer service. Its located in the Lakeside Village Mall off Harden BLVD. 3 major hotels here and the only Movie Theater in Lakeland.
Great location on the roundabout you can sit and look at the Christmas Tree during the Holidays. People Watch and just relax. Family Friendly, Fast Casual with the full service flavor and customer service. Check out the website. shanesribshack.com/lakelamd

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I went once and got the ribs. They were hard and chewy with fair flavor. I'm not going back

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Im not a big fan of BBQ meat.. but I love this place. Staff was friendly and patience. I ordered take out and it didnt take long at all for them to make my food. the bbq pork is very good. everyone has to try the peach cobbler it is soo yummy! place is in outdoor mall. great area .

Reviewed 17 March 2012

the sauce choices are varied and pretty good but they are a little spendy for the quality. a little slow on service.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

I had the lunch special. I had to ask if they were open because there was literally nobody in the place when I walked in! After I was seated, people did start to come in, but this was around 2:30PM so it was a late lunch.

The food was good. My lunch special came with 5 ribs and 2 sides. I had the cole slaw and potato salad.

The ribs were not as hot as I liked, but they were good. My main complaint is that I like BBQ Sauce that makes my nose run and my eyes water. They didn't have anything that hot, but that's ok. I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to good ribs and hot sauce.

The cole slaw and potato salad were very good.

I would eat here again and do recommend it to others.