“Peach Cobbler - yummy!”

Shane's Rib Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Im not a big fan of BBQ meat.. but I love this place. Staff was friendly and patience. I ordered take out and it didnt take long at all for them to make my food. the bbq pork is very good. everyone has to try the peach cobbler it is soo yummy! place is in outdoor mall. great area .

Date of visit: March 2012

Reviewed 17 March 2012

the sauce choices are varied and pretty good but they are a little spendy for the quality. a little slow on service.

Date of visit: May 2011
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I had the lunch special. I had to ask if they were open because there was literally nobody in the place when I walked in! After I was seated, people did start to come in, but this was around 2:30PM so it was a late lunch.

The food was good. My lunch special came with 5 ribs and 2 sides. I had the cole slaw and potato salad.

The ribs were not as hot as I liked, but they were good. My main complaint is that I like BBQ Sauce that makes my nose run and my eyes water. They didn't have anything that hot, but that's ok. I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to good ribs and hot sauce.

The cole slaw and potato salad were very good.

I would eat here again and do recommend it to others.

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed 28 August 2011

Visited a few times, but think it's average. In my opinion, this is way better than Rib Crib.

Date of visit: July 2011
1  Thank haiwaiinbreezes
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Good for lunch with plenty of shopping locations and movies within walking distance

Date of visit: August 2011