“Good bbq,good value”

Shane's Rib Shack
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Good for lunch with plenty of shopping locations and movies within walking distance

1  Thank supermanfl

Reviewed 19 March 2010

When Shane's announced thier come back to Lakeland, FL, the whole town became very excited. Upon hearing of the "soft grand opening", I quickly made my 10 minute drive to Lakeside Village. The line was not long at all, and the cashier was very helpful and nice. She truly looked like she loved her job. (good job danielle).
Prior to my meal, servers were walking around offering samples of peach cobbler. That was sincerly the best peach cobbler I have ever tasted, truly put my grandmother's recipe to shame.
My consisted of chicken tender sandwich with Buff-Q sauce, Shane's version of buffalo sauce. My side was the best mad-n-cheese you could possibly digest. On top of that, the waitress was constiantly helping me out, and refilling my drinks, which was a good thing, it's nice to see your waitress/waitor every once and awhile.
All in all, my meal was truly excellent and the service was beyond helpful.
Great staff, Great food, Great atmosphere.

1  Thank gobulls0402