“If you have to use a secret entrance, you know it's gonna be good!”

Clary's Corner Cafe
Ranked #12 of 282 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Look for the red door behind the shuffleboard courts and you're in the right place. Walk in that door and you're in a storage room, follow the arrows and you emerge into a cozy dining area full of warmth and life. There are people at the counter, in the booths and all chatting and friendly with the staff. The minute the server approaches you, you feel like you've been here before and she is welcoming you back. If it's your first time for breakfast they bring you a slice of the most delicious banana bread and butter to start you off. Then there is a specials board loaded with everything from a cannoli pancake to some sort of sausage and eggs thingy (I didn't make it much past the pancake, ha!).
I got the french toast special of the day, blackberry and goat cheese (uh, what??) and it was more like a bread pudding than it was french toast and what a tasty surprise that was. Delish! I also had to get a side of the biscuits and gravy because, duh. The gravy was dark and orange and I was a bit scared, the color must come from the spicy sausage because they had a nice flavor with a little kick.
It was a Saturday morning and Victoria, our lovely server, suggested we try the "extra dirty grits" that are only made on Saturdays. The extra dirty refers to the bacon and ham and whatever else goes in there, they come a bright orange color and taste like they have a hint of a yellow pepper somewhere in there. Again, delicious!
I highly suggest you go find the red door behind the shuffle board court and get yourself a reallllly good breakfast in LW.

1  Thank Krys P

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My wife found this place by chance and all I can say is, WHY did it take us so long to find it!! I'll give you more details later but the easiest way to describe Clary's, aside from my title above is....within 5 minutes of eating, we had already scheduled the next 2 times we will be there to eat!!! Yes it IS that great!! The food was delicious! The ambiance is eclectic, yet makes you feel comfortable and "at home". The staff, warm, friendly, lively and they obviously love what they are doing! The value is EASILY "there" and beyond! They have regular daily breakfast items and post a board (both in the restaurant and on Face Book) of daily specials. We had (Hey now, NO judging! :P ) Dirty Grits; regular grits; hang over skillet; side of bacon; pulled pork biscuit; hash brown casserole and the UNREAL Pecan sticky bun French toast! We weren't disappointed with any of it! And you start it all off with this wonderful banana bread with butter! It has been a VERY long time since we have left a place so happy AND satisfied!

1  Thank Prakash S
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Lived in Lake Worth for 15years and I have never heard of Clary's Corner Café until now and the experience was beyond unique. The burgers were good but the banana bread was to dye for. I took one home and it was delicious. I highly recommend this gem in lake worth. You will not be sorry.

1  Thank Sylvia B
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I took my business partner to breakfast, we were greeted and seated immediately my partner found the hangover skillet to be enticing and had to order it,he was very happy with the description and knew it was right up his alley,the skillet arrived and my partner took is fist taste and is now a Clarys fan.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were staying in Lake Worth for vacation and wanted to try this place based on what I had read about it. Definitely lived up to my expectations. The dirty grits were a true Southern dish, certainly not something you would find on the west coast. Very friendly and welcoming staff. The free banana bread was a bonus. Will definitely return here on our next trip to Lake Worth. Just park on B street and look for the red door.

1  Thank veteran_9