“It's the whole package! GREAT food, service AND value!!”

Clary's Corner Cafe
Ranked #12 of 297 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Description: Breakfast & Lunch and so much more.
Reviewed 12 June 2017

My wife found this place by chance and all I can say is, WHY did it take us so long to find it!! I'll give you more details later but the easiest way to describe Clary's, aside from my title above is....within 5 minutes of eating, we had already scheduled the next 2 times we will be there to eat!!! Yes it IS that great!! The food was delicious! The ambiance is eclectic, yet makes you feel comfortable and "at home". The staff, warm, friendly, lively and they obviously love what they are doing! The value is EASILY "there" and beyond! They have regular daily breakfast items and post a board (both in the restaurant and on Face Book) of daily specials. We had (Hey now, NO judging! :P ) Dirty Grits; regular grits; hang over skillet; side of bacon; pulled pork biscuit; hash brown casserole and the UNREAL Pecan sticky bun French toast! We weren't disappointed with any of it! And you start it all off with this wonderful banana bread with butter! It has been a VERY long time since we have left a place so happy AND satisfied!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Prakash S

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Lived in Lake Worth for 15years and I have never heard of Clary's Corner Café until now and the experience was beyond unique. The burgers were good but the banana bread was to dye for. I took one home and it was delicious. I highly recommend this gem in lake worth. You will not be sorry.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Sylvia B
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I took my business partner to breakfast, we were greeted and seated immediately my partner found the hangover skillet to be enticing and had to order it,he was very happy with the description and knew it was right up his alley,the skillet arrived and my partner took is fist taste and is now a Clarys fan.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were staying in Lake Worth for vacation and wanted to try this place based on what I had read about it. Definitely lived up to my expectations. The dirty grits were a true Southern dish, certainly not something you would find on the west coast. Very friendly and welcoming staff. The free banana bread was a bonus. Will definitely return here on our next trip to Lake Worth. Just park on B street and look for the red door.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank veteran_9
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This place was not easy to find. The red door on the side of the building was the entrance for non-residents of the building the restaurant is in. But its well worth finding.

After finding the entrance(which is the delivery entrance) you walk into the back end of the kitchen. Immediately a smiling face pointing out that your in the right place. Just keep walking.

I was immediately stuck at how clean an well kept the back room was. The path led us right by the stove and the chef who was also smiling and welcoming. Then you are hit with the smells of breakfast and finally walking into the dining area. Beautifully decorated and warm.

Waitperson was there in an instant. Coffee? Yes. And the coffee was great. No surprise that our breakfast was served promptly.

Can't say enough good things about Clary's Corner Cafe.

Put it on you breakfast bucket list. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017