“Authentic NY pizza”

Add it.
Fratelli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 295 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Reviewed 15 October 2015

True NY style pizza....very consistent.
Chicken parm was awesome!!!
Great service and nice people
I'd go again

Thanks

JMO

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Have been here twice. Drove about 35 min., from Jupiter.
Best Chicken Parm I've had in FL.
Nice sauce!
My teenage son says, it's the best pizza he's had in FL! I put it a close 3rd, after Angelo's and Jupiter Farms(both Jupiter)
Tasty salad/Itallian dressing(and I'm not a salad person!)
Wait staff-well above average;
Attentive and pleasant!
Small place; in a strip mall.
Don't let that fool you!

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Great food, great people, very fair prices. They do get busy at times. I have enjoyed this restaurant for years. The other day my order was not correct, wow they could not do enough for me. The order was remade quick and perfect. No hassle no excuses, just apologies and great care. This is the way a business that cares should operate. Try this location you will be very pleased.