“AUTHENTIC GREEK FOOD!!”
Review of Skorpios II

Skorpios II
Ranked #21 of 290 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family owned and focused on serving the best Greek food from old family recipes. Open for 19 years. Catering. Bon appetite award winning desert.
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

One of the BEST GREEK food I have ever tasted!! I would advise anyone that wants to try authentic greek food to try this place. You WILL NEVER GO WRONG with this restaurant. I will DEFINITELY be back with my friends/family. My clients feel In love with the food as well here.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This is the best Greek food you will get! Do not miss Louise's lemon (avolemeno) soup it never disappoints! It's my very picky aunt's favorite place. The falafel is one of my favorites but it's all good!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Enjoyed our dinner immensely. The food, portions, and service were good. The only thing I didn't care for was the Greek Lemon Soup. In Greek restaurants, it is one of my favorite items to order. The soup was just ok. It was very thin. I like it a bit thicker. The gyros and salad were very good.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of Greek dishes in a friendly atmosphere in a nondescript shopping center, but don't let looks discourage your visit. Good value for good food, not fancy, but enjoyable. All my guests ordered different entrees and all were satisfied with their selection. If you are in the area it is worth a visit.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

We have been frequenting Skorpios II for many years now. We appreciate the fact that this family puts their heart and soul into their casual restaurant. They are consistent, use quality ingredients, give generous portions and charge a fair price too.

After ordering they bring you homemade tzatziki sauce and warm pita bread to get started. Their menu has almost everything you would expect at a Greek Restaurant and it’s all good. The spinach pies are outstanding and likely the best we have ever had. I’ve been known to leave with 1 or 2 cold ones to go and have for another day. You can have it as an appetizer or main dish as a combo with a Greek salad.

Many of the dinner options also come with soup or a Greek salad in addition to rice and a vegetable so go hungry. We enjoy many of their dishes but the stand outs for us are: suffed grouper with spinach and feta, Gyro platter & the Skorpio’s special which comes with gyro, shish kebab and Greek sausage. For lunch I really like the chicken health combo which is a grilled chicken breast with grilled onions over a big Greek salad. The salad dressing is also very good.

Louise also make really good Baklava and homemade Greek cookies. Give it a try & be a little patient as everything is made to order.

1  Thank Bob S