See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I traveled to Lake Worth to attend a class for the weekend and the owner made me feel comfortable and safe because i traveled alone. He was very welcoming and truly appreciate his kindness and concern. The room was clean and comfortable and i was happy with that...i would definitely stay there again if needed..Thanks Holiday House!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2017

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Bathroom however was small but newly remodeled. Location was perfect. Near beaches and downtown Lake Worth. Great TV package and WIFI included in price. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2017

If you were expecting a luxury resort at rock bottom prices, keep searching. If, however, you are just looking for a clean place to lay your head down, give this place a chance. The motel dates from the 1950's and the decor is a pleasant mishmash of styles running from the 50's through today. The room we stayed in had just had the carpet and bedding replaced and the room painted. The bathroom floor and tub area tiles were apparently the originals, but in good condition. the sink was a new pedestal style. The two full beds were comfortable, with firm mattresses, the A/C cooled the room effortlessly.

Previous reviewers' statements about the surrounding neighborhood appear to be erroneous, it is a working class neighborhood with lots of pedestrian and bicycle traffic. There are several long term residents here, but I saw no evidence of drug use. Plenty of cigarette smokers, though. Overall, a positive experience

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 29 October 2016

I do not recommend this place at all. First it is in a trashy area of town. Most of the tiny rooms appear to be rented out by long term people. Kids everywhere. The room itself was dirty and the lights did not work. No in room phone. No pillows except ones with decorative shams so I assume they are used by all. I left after an hour and simply forfeited my payment. Terrible place.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mcbliss
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I must admit I was a little doubtful about this hotel but after reading the reviews I decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. The rooms are really clean and nice. Great customer service. And it's literally 5 minutes from everything. Don't let the outside fool you. The room even had a cute kitchenette, eating table, 2 burner stove with dishes. Looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo