“Fun time”
Review of Spook Hill

Spook Hill
Ranked #8 of 34 things to do in Lake Wales
More attraction details
Owner description: Cars will coast uphill at this mysterious site.
Reviewed 2 July 2017

It was very easy to find and you may just have to wait in line. There were a couple of cars in front of us when we went. The legend was true. We rolled up hill!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I love the story behind "Spook Hill", the town is adorable, don't forget to stop by the train musem as well!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

So we went after visiting Bok towers. Do not under any circumstances drive out of your way to go. Drive up to sign and read interesting legend. Drive up to white line on a hill. Put car in neutral and roll down the hill. Mmm. I think that is called gravity. Elementary school has casper the ghost as a mascot which was funny. There is a park nearby. If I drove out of my way I would have been angry.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Not allot to say about this really. It's an optical illusion. It's ok if your in the area for a novelty thing to see and do for a few minutes but don't travel miles to do/see this.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My teen was not impressed, but her grandmother and I had a quaint chuckle while appearing to roll downhill. The sign describing the legend of Spook Hill is a bit confusing, but it was good, clean physics at work. Go gravity!