“yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 June 2014

always something new, i love the turkey wrap! with the sweet potatoes fries, the best! the staff is SUPER friendly, they always have a open table..great food wonderful prices! i cant say good enough things!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The breakfast was great and at a very good price. What really impressed me most was a waitress named Dawn. Great job Dawn!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had eaten in the restaurant a couple of times and was not thrilled, so I thought I'd just try the bar experience this time. I was not knocked out. It was not a comfortable atmosphere and the bartender was not welcoming or friendly. Then as I'm already sitting in a room that feels too crowded, people started standing on chairs and literally on the bar right next to me to hang things on the wall. Really? You can't do your decorating while the place is closed? Not an experience I'm anxious to repeat.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast is half off M-F before 8am. It's a deal you can't find anywhere else. You can feed an army! I've tried a few things here and it's always good. Wait staff are helpful. Drinks always quickly refilled.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

as newcomers to the area we tried this last year on a whim. what a surprise!.Our server then and now, Dawn is great. She is friendly and ALWAYS gets it right. Food is always good and there is a guy in the back who can actually cook a good fried egg with a yoke.Seems silly, but no ne else in town can make a fried egg with a soft yoke.
we look forward to weekends for a good tasting and real or unreasonably low prices.
try it, you will like it. no attitudes here!