“Tried the bar this time”
Review of Platters Restaurant - CLOSED

Platters Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I had eaten in the restaurant a couple of times and was not thrilled, so I thought I'd just try the bar experience this time. I was not knocked out. It was not a comfortable atmosphere and the bartender was not welcoming or friendly. Then as I'm already sitting in a room that feels too crowded, people started standing on chairs and literally on the bar right next to me to hang things on the wall. Really? You can't do your decorating while the place is closed? Not an experience I'm anxious to repeat.

There are newer reviews for Platters Restaurant

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast is half off M-F before 8am. It's a deal you can't find anywhere else. You can feed an army! I've tried a few things here and it's always good. Wait staff are helpful. Drinks always quickly refilled.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

as newcomers to the area we tried this last year on a whim. what a surprise!.Our server then and now, Dawn is great. She is friendly and ALWAYS gets it right. Food is always good and there is a guy in the back who can actually cook a good fried egg with a yoke.Seems silly, but no ne else in town can make a fried egg with a soft yoke.
we look forward to weekends for a good tasting and real or unreasonably low prices.
try it, you will like it. no attitudes here!

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was yummy. Pork gyro was delicious. The cheezeburger was cooked perfectly. Kudos. We stopped on a whim, glad we did

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Service was great n fast as I was eating it!Server jody works to keep you smiling with that coffee high.Nice fast spot to hit for a good meal!