“Best Motel on our trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Lake Grassy Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lake Placid
Reviewed 7 November 2010

We had a roundtrip through florida in 2008 Jan. My wife found Lake Grassy Motel to stay for the night. We were suprised. We had a wonderful room with a complete kitchen, nice bathroom, wonderful beds, flat TV on the wall and a beautiful view on the lake. And everything at the Motel looked new or renewed. The lake was about 20 meters (60 ft) away from our bedroom window. You wake up with a direct lakeview. Beautiful!!The lady at the reception was nice and friendly and helped us with everything. Everything was so perfekt that we decided to stay one night longer!! Im not part of this motel only a client who made good experience. We are planing a new trip to florida and the gulfcoast. And now thinking about extending our trip so that we could stay one or two nights at lake Grassy Motel because it is not on our route this time.
G. Herlemann from Germany

Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Herlemann

Reviewed 4 January 2008

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Lake Grassy Motel with my Family and the Employees of my Husbands Company. We were all shocked at the accomodations. Very nice and very well done. All brand new with all stainless steel appliances, beautiful baths, and really great service.

I travel a lot and I would recommend this place to a family who wants to do some camping type family time, but doesn't want a tent and wants a really nice room and accomodations.

Bring your canoe, tube, fishing poles and tackle box, jet skis and BBQ and enjoy an outdoorsy type weekend with plazma TV's and rooms that overlook the lake!

Marianna

Naples Florida

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank madaaam
Reviewed 4 September 2007

Price quoted was not honored when we arrived. Being a holiday weekend, we had to pay the additional $30.00 per night. Full kitchen, well minus a stove! All dishes and pots and pans-well one mini frying pan, two forks and four spoons! Had two towels for the four us. Under new owners and they had no washer or dryer to clean the towels and no extra ones! Had blow dryers in the rooms, but they did not work. No high speed internet as we were told by reservations that they did, no ice machine and well being on a lake, the entire walkways to and from the lake are TILED! Very slippery and very dangerous, especially for the elder and ones traveling with children. Rooms were newly renovated and decorated nicely, this is the only nice thing I can say about the hotel. Spend your money up the road at the NEW for 2007, Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank flpineywoods
A TripAdvisor Member
Ft. Myers, Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2005

My daughter and I spent a weekend there and it was great! They have their own private boat ramp for the guests to use, and are right on Lake Grassy, which is a private lake. What else can I say besides A+ for Motels.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Crestview, Fl
Reviewed 3 June 2004

I found my room to be quite comfortable. Nothing like opening the door to your room and and being only a few short steps to the lake.
The staff was nice and went out of their way to accomodate me.
Anyone going to or thru Central Florida should give this place a try.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Residence Inn Sebring
#3 of 11 in Sebring
33.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express Sebring

Been to Lake Grassy Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!