“Delightful dinner”
Review of Ceviche Arigato

Ceviche Arigato
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Park
Reviewed 24 June 2018

The food and service were amazing. The ceviche aji amarillo was the best ceviche I have ever had. We will definitely return when we are back in the area.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had the goat cheese salad and the ceviche en salsa de aji Amarillo. The ceviche was spicy and very tasty. I would definitely go back to try more dishes.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The risotto with Peruvian cream sauce and tender steak was absolutely delicious! Wish I had a bigger stomach to finish it all. My husband’s tempura shrimp/tuna rolls were fresh and sauce was spicy. Jesus, our server was knowledgeable and attentive.
Easy parking off Northlake-

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I am never disappointed in the great service and delicious food served here in a very clean pleasant environment

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a Groupon for Ceviche Arigato or never would have found it and that would have been a shame. The restaurant is not easy to find if you are not from the area. Inside it is different - think large box space converted to a restaurant - kind of quirky and very nice. Service was excellent and the food, with Peruian and Seafood options, was just excellent. I had a mixed Ceviche, which was excellent. My husband had pig heart. Yes, that is not a typo. I thought it would be awful, but I had a taste, and it was a lot like sirloin tips in a great sauce. Really delicious! We order a sashimi roll to take back to the resort. Truly delicious. Try it.