“I’d go back ”
Review of Ceviche Arigato

Ceviche Arigato
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Lake Park
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I had the goat cheese salad and the ceviche en salsa de aji Amarillo. The ceviche was spicy and very tasty. I would definitely go back to try more dishes.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The risotto with Peruvian cream sauce and tender steak was absolutely delicious! Wish I had a bigger stomach to finish it all. My husband’s tempura shrimp/tuna rolls were fresh and sauce was spicy. Jesus, our server was knowledgeable and attentive.
Easy parking off Northlake-

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I am never disappointed in the great service and delicious food served here in a very clean pleasant environment

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a Groupon for Ceviche Arigato or never would have found it and that would have been a shame. The restaurant is not easy to find if you are not from the area. Inside it is different - think large box space converted to a restaurant - kind of quirky and very nice. Service was excellent and the food, with Peruian and Seafood options, was just excellent. I had a mixed Ceviche, which was excellent. My husband had pig heart. Yes, that is not a typo. I thought it would be awful, but I had a taste, and it was a lot like sirloin tips in a great sauce. Really delicious! We order a sashimi roll to take back to the resort. Truly delicious. Try it.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Lunch last week. Looking for a new place, something different my wife found it online. Decided to check it out. DO NOT LET THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING FOOL YOU, this place is EXCELLENT. The inside is a different world. I could not say opulent but certainly well done, clean and neat. We were there about 11:45 not crowded at all promptly seated. I did not know what to except a fusion of Japanese and Pureauivan food. Lots of Ceviche as one might expect. Rolls with fresh fish. My wife was more in the experimental mode, she had Ceviche Roll with Avacado, I had the mixed fried platter. What a great surprise, even the octopus which is usually chewy was great, not chewy, the fish was FRESH. Both lunches were wonderful. Oh, and the Yuca is great too. Wish this place was a bit closer to home, we would be there more often. It's a bit pricey for lunch ($20.00 each) for a splurge it was great. Will absolutely eat here again.