“Best Fish Sandwich Ever!!”

Jimbo's Restaurant, Fish Camp & Resort
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: Jimbo's is a family-owned and operated fishing resort nestled on the west side of Lake Panasoffkee in Sumter County. Our resort includes cottage rentals, RV sites, bait shop, boat slips, launch ramp, a fishing pier, and delicious American fair cuisine at Jimbo's Restaurant. Jimbo's Restaurant features a classic American fair menu. Our goal is to serve high quality meals at fair prices. We proudly serve our family-inspired fried white fish, fresh angus burgers, black pepper fries, and an assortment of other items. We also serve a variety of beer and wine and even feature live bands on Saturday nights. One of Jimbo's newest additions is an outdoor bar known as The Cave. It has plenty of outside seating as well as a great view of the lake and the only Canooler around!
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place!! The fish sandwich was excellent- the best I've ever had! The atmosphere was really nice and the view was beautiful. We walked out on the pier after we ate.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Saw the Jimbo sign and decided to go look for this place to maybe see if we wanted to eat there sometime. Saw it was opened and decided to stop. So glad we did. Husband and I had the special “fish bites and chips”. The fish bites are actually cod and it was very good. Our server Stephanie was awesome. Great view of the lake while eating. Highly recommend this hidden gem.

1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food was good although many items were fried. Service was very good. Oder at counter when you arrive and it is brought to you when ready. Portion size was very generous.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First time I have eaten there . My husband had a hamburger it was big, juicy, ..we shared large onion rings .
The wings were lacking ! Nothing special , thrown in oil and cooked , very small meat on bones , even with Buffalo sauce I could still taste the oil they were deep fried in ... one dollar per wing , pretty expensive . The service was great .
Im very sorry I couldn't take pics as it was a non planned stop and I had no phone on me , but I will revisit and get photos

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Was in the mood for a good fish sandwich and onion rings. Was not disappointed. Hidden away on one of the many lakes in Florida. They have a rustic decor, you order at the counter before sitting, and use plastic utensils, but that's part of the fun of it. Went on Saturday and they had live music right outside the door where there are picnic tables. There were probably as many airboats docked as cars and trucks in the parking lot. Food was hot and tasty and Jimbo came around to meet and greet to make sure everything was okay. Not fine dining, but good place to go.

1  Thank retired712011