“Absolutely amazing food and great ambience!!!”

F&D Kitchen and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
F&D Kitchen and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 161 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Description: At F&D, it all starts by entrenching ourselves into the local community. Our philosophy is careful thought and emphasis on creating an exceptional experience for our guests. It's all about quality. Each ingredient made a journey before it reached the table. It is this journey, filled with the dedication and passion of the team, that allows us to share our stories with each other as they should be shared: over a good meal with a good drink. For this reason, we are committed to supporting Florida fishermen, farmers and brewers, as well as upholding a farm-to-table standard with our food. We serve only the best local fare, including coastal caught seafood, grass-fed beef, farm-raised poultry and hand crafted beers and cocktails. We exist To Serve Our Guests.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

I loved my short ribs; tender and considerably tasty. Our appetizers, an excellent platter of spreads, fine cheeses and meats, and deviled eggs certainly made a statement. The atmosphere is elegant, but simple and inviting. I cannot say enough of our server, who went out of his way to please us by constantly coming to our table to ensure that we had everything we needed. Everyone else we came in contact with was cordial and friendly. I cannot wait to visit my brother again in Orlando to go back to enjoy another superb meal!

1  Thank mygirl52

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Absolutely loved the blueberry vodka cocktail, the deviled eggs, and the kale salad! My husband enjoyed the fish tacos. The service was superb. After dinner we waited out a summer rainstorm on the covered outdoor patio. Very relaxing--just listening to the rain!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The food was out of this world, the service was stellar, and the ambiance was absolutely perfect. Savannah was aboslutley the best. Very knowledgeable of the menu and drinks, not to mention her customer service was phenomenal. We will be back without a doubt.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Lively place - sat on back porch area with our dog and 3 other adult family members.
Interesting menu at this trendy farm to table casual restaurant. Prices were higher than I expected for average portions. The best value is the cheeseburger and its fabulous. The 16 oz steak was good. Ruth Chris is better. The short ribs were tender
Ahí tuna perfect.
We skipped dessert and went to jeramiahs
Ice cream on LMBlvd

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first time visiting F&D kitchen and Bar and I am just in love! The service was great! Staff was absolutely friendly.
We had the pork belly and the fried green tomatoes as an appetizer which were exquisite. As my meal, I decided to have the fried chicken & johnny cake which was just mouthwatering! Loved it, highly recommend this place.