“Hole on the whole but great food.”
Review of Dalli's Pizzeria

Dalli's Pizzeria
Ranked #24 of 149 Restaurants in Lake Mary
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This is one of those hole on the wall restaurant with excellent food.
We go here at least once a week, especially Tuesday for their Stromboli special.
Try the different pizza and the Sicilian style. Delish. Try it if your in the neighborhood. And the prices are reasonable too.

There are newer reviews for Dalli's Pizzeria

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This place could have better reviews but because I have to review not only food but also the service that's my 3 stars. This is a nice place across the Lake Mary City Hall. I have tried the pizza and calzones which are really good. The pizza is crispy, big slices and great flavor. So food so far is good.
Now, let's talk about service. When you walk they don't greet you with a smile or at least friendly greeting. The girl on the front is very quiet, serious and not humble. A restaurant should be a place that you have fun eating there. You need to greet and get involved with the customers you know. It doesn't mean have a long conversation but at least be helpful and appreciate our business. Seems the entire staff is like that. I rather go to The Original Cristos in Sanford where they treat you like a valued customer always. They give you suggestions, they conversate and make you feel like home. Too bad the service is killing this place. More than that it seems the owners don't even care to fix this.

DallisPizzeria, Manager at Dalli's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Thank you for your honest review. We are working really hard on our customer service part. We are training all staff member on how to interact with customers. The employees we currently have work really hard in other aspects of the business which is hard to find. We don't want to just straight up and fire them, so we will try to work with them and see if they make improvements. Trust me we do care. We are owner operated not to be an excuse, but it can be hard at time to see everything. It's why I appreciate these reviews. My name is Junior I'm the pizza maker and I usually handle all things pertaining to our customers as well. If you decide to come back to our establishment please feel free to email me info@dallispizzeria.com
Or call and ask for Junior 407-302-2707.

Once again think through these reviews we can fix our business.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Pizza here is great. Great for lunch or dinner. It is good for take out or dine in. They serve everything from burgers to calzones.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Service and the atmosphere are very nice. However, their food leaves a bit to be desired. The cheese pizza was very good. The garlic knots were good. However, their pasta dishes lack flavor. The cheese filled pastas like the ravioli, manicotti, and stuffed shells really had no flavor in the filling. It came with an enormous amount of cheese on top. I couldn't even make out the dish because all I saw was cheese. The Veal was quite tough and the piccata sauce needed more flavor to it as well. On a positive note, the lentil soup was very good.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We go to Dalli's a lot for lunch. They have great lunch specials almost every day. They have great pizza but their pasta dishes and salads are also great. This place is a real hidden treasure if you like really good pizza. This place is family owned and always has great service and value.